Every member of Big Island Made pledges to abide by the following guidelines:
- Agree to our member terms and conditions—this is the boring legal stuff, so we’ve highlighted the most important things for you to know.
- Keep your user account and listing updated and accurate.
- Stay connected. We’ll add you to our members-only Resource Sharing Group (Mobilize) and email list after your application is approved, so no action is required on your part. However, our network only works if we stay connected, so we ask that you please stay subscribed.
- If you’re active on social media, please like or follow us! Check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
- Being part of the Big Island Made means you share our values, which means your company should be committed to buying or doing things locally as much as reasonably possible.
- Members who use profane or defamatory language, bully or harass program managers or other members, or discriminate against any person based on race, religion, sexual orientation or any other protected status may have their membership revoked with no refund.
- If you encounter any technical issues or are dissatisfied with our member services, events, etc., please contact us immediately so that we can work to resolve the problem—our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with our program and services!