It’s 100% free for your food business to join!
Brought to you by Hilo Income Tax Services. Add your food business today and help us create the one stop source for all things food related for the entire Big Island!
What You'll Need
The approximate amount of time it should take to complete your membership application.
It’s possible to use a smartphone or tablet to complete your application, but we don’t recommend it.
Your Biz Info
Contact info, company description, website address, physical address, and social media links or handles.
Your Logo Image
If you have one—(.jpeg, .jpg, .gif, or .png format); image must be at least 1,000 pixels wide on a white or transparent background. No PDFs.
3-5 Hi-Res Photos
Use photos that best represent your organization or business (.jpeg, .jpg, .gif, or .png) that are at least 1,500 pixels wide or tall.
Be sure to include a copy of your food offerings so people can drool in anticipation!
To be eligible to participate, your business or organization MUST:
- offer food services or products on Hawaiʻi Island.
- be incorporated and headquartered in Hawaiʻi.
- be owned by one or more full-time Hawaiʻi residents totaling at least 50% of the ownership.
- be a locally licensed independent agent and a full-time Hawaiʻi resident if you represent a national or international businesses, brands, or service.
- be registered with the DCCA Hawaiʻi Business Registration Division (BREG) as a domestic company, nonprofit, trade mark, or trade name! Not registered with BREG? Click here and use the step-by-step wizard to guide you through the process.
Membership approval is at the discretion of Kamaʻāina Directory and may be denied for any reason. If your company does not meet all of the requirements, but would still like to participate, please contact us.
Every member of the Kamaʻāina Directory pledges to abide by the following guidelines:
- You must agree to our Terms & Conditions (opens in a new window)—this is the boring legal stuff, so we’ve highlighted the most important things for you to know.
- Keep your listing updated and accurate.
- Stay connected. We’ll add you to our email list(s) after your application is approved, so no action is required on your part. We ask that you please stay subscribed. If you’re active on social media, please like or follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
- Members who use profane or defamatory language, bully or harass staff or other members either online or in person, or discriminate against anyone associated with Kamaʻāina Directory based on race, religion, sexual orientation or any other protected status may have their membership revoked and listing removed with no refund.
- If you encounter any technical issues or are dissatisfied with our services, please contact us immediately so that we can work with you directly to resolve the problem—our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction!